Handmade carbon frame
Imagine two cooks in a kitchen with both having access to the same ingredients but only one knows how to blend the them in the best possible way. The same is true of raw carbon fibre; to truly understanding how to meld these variables is what separates good bikes from great bikes. That is why Condor take great in sourcing their high modulus carbon fibre. Selecting a Japanese manufacturer who produces the carbon in Japan, USA and Germany.
And, there is more nano resins combined with traditional craftsmanship, aggressive race ready geometry, tapered headtube and the best possible equipment from Campagnolo, Fizik and Continental tyres create a bicycle that is exciting to ride and race.
Developed with JLT Condor
New for 2017 the Leggero frameset has enhanced aerodynamics and stiffer ride. The season sees the introduction of a Kamm-tail tube. The shape creates an improved aerodynamic flow, saving precious rider watts. The trailing edge of a tear-drop shape is sliced off at an optimal point, leaving a profile as aerodynamic as a tear-drop but with a weight saving from removing excess material.
At the back there are new flatter stays to create smoother air flow compared with round or oval tubes. The deep stays create greater stiffness, improving power transfer and acceleration.
From yellow jerseys at the Tour of Korea to all day breakaways, the UCI approved Leggero frame is all about winning.
The result: you can drop the hammer on your best ride ever.
- Frame: Condor Leggero – custom hand made carbon, carbon fibre is sourced from Japan
- Headset: Condor integrated
- Stem: Fizik Cyrano
- Handlebar: Fizik Cyrano R1
- Tape: Fizik Superlight
- Front brake: Campagnolo Record 11
- Rear brake: Campagnolo Record 11
- Brake levers: Campagnolo Record 11 EPS
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Record 11 EPS
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Record 11 EPS
- Shift levers: Campagnolo Record 11 EPS
- Cassette: Campagnolo Record 11 EPS, 11-25T
- Chain: Campagnolo Record
- Crankset: Power2 Max
- Bottom bracket: Campagnolo
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Bora One or Bora Ultra 35
- Front tyre: Continental Competition tubular
- Rear tyre: Continental Competition tubular
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R3, custom team
- Seatpost: Condor
- Bottle cages: Campagnolo